Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Art by Destiny Womack




Color, texture, shape, depth, composition, beauty ~ All words to describe abstract acrylic paintings by Destiny Womack, of Wo Studios. Her work is phenomenal. They evoke imagination - I see the wonder & beauty of nature in her work - lava, water, rocks, crystals, gems... She describes her pieces as follows:

"Each piece is a result of an emotion I feel, and my ability to visually translate that emotion with color, movement and texture. I try to express whatever has inspired me in a way as to evoke the viewers own imagination, and ultimately create fine contemporary abstract art pieces."

I especially love the deep & introspective names of her pieces, like The Sun, The Light, The Rainbow, pictured above. Seriously considering these for my home. <3

No comments: