Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Decades Vintage


I am in LOVE with DECADES - a very popular Philly vintage locale for all things exceptionally fly. I happened upon the new location while shopping on fabric row last Friday, with my baby boy in tow. Lisa, the owner, was super cool, and actually held & entertained my son for me, so I could check out all of her latest vintage finds. She stocks some really awesome pieces! Aside from the fashion, I really appreciated her excellence in customer service. Great customer service is everything! It instantly sets a business apart from frigid stores, who barely acknowledge your presence entering, shopping or exiting. Great customer service, coupled with amazing product, makes shopping, irresistible! I bought the pictured gold pendants - aren't they lovely! <3

DECADES VINTAGE
739 South 4th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 923-3135

No comments: